Reflections of Italy – 10 days from $4349*
Highlights: Rome, Colosseum, Assisi, Perugia, Siena, Florence, Chianti Winery, Venice, Murano Island
– Discover Siena’s narrow Gothic streets, magnificent palaces and historic Piazza del Campo.
– A tour of Florence showcases the cultural treasures of the “Cradle of the Italian Renaissance.”
– Enjoy a visit to one of Chianti’s treasured wineries complete with a visit to its medieval castle and a special lunch.
– Experience the beauty of Rome on a panoramic tour.
– Come to know Florence with a tour of the city’s treasures.
– Travel to Assisi, birthplace of St. Francis.
– Visit one of Chianti’s treasured wineries, complete with a special lunch.
– Enjoy a memorable farewell dinner in Milan Malpensa.
October 26 – November 4, 2016
Exploring Britain and Ireland – 15 days from $3249*
15 days, 20 meals
London, Stonehenge, Bath, Cardiff, Waterford Crystal, Blarney Castle, Killarney, Ring of Kerry, Farm Visit, Dublin, Wales, Lake District, Edinburgh, York, Stratford-Upon-Avon.
- Ponder the mysteries of mankind at the famous monument of Stonehenge.
- Overnight in the capital cities of London, Cardiff, Dublin, and Edinburgh.
- Visit historic Blarney Castle where you can kiss the famous Blarney Stone.
- Does not include airfare
April 1, 8, 15, 22, 24, 22, 29
Europe’s Christmas Markets
This trip features Austria, Germany and Switzerland. It includes roundtrip fares from Dulles International Airport, transfers, hotels, 13 meals, tour escorts, and all taxes. Call for Pricing and dates.
Ski the Alps
Off-season airfare and competitive lodging rates make the dream of a European ski vacation more affordable than ever. Ski down the slopes of Austria, Switzerland, France or Italy on a vacation to remember for a lifetime. Call today for more information on the flexible packages available. This is truly the chance of a lifetime, but space is limited.
Sail on Some of Europe’s Famous Rivers
Nothing compares to a river.
How else but on a river can you journey into the very heart of the world’s greatest cities and most charming towns, discovering the true nature of the land and its people?
Where else but on a river could you be gently carried along on an elegant, intimate ship, docking in the center of town, strolling off to begin your exploration?
How else but on a river would you travel with such ease, unpacking just once and enjoying the ever-changing scenery?
Inspiring destinations, thoughtful itineraries, immersive cultural explorations, state-of-the-art ships, fine cuisine, excellent service and remarkable value – designed with personal attention to every detail.
Rhine Getaway, a Viking Cruise – 8 days from $3,506*
Cruise the scenic Rhine in a longship from Basel to Amsterdam in style and luxury. Includes an 8-day cruise in a verandah stateroom; 6 guided tours in 4 countries; all meals, featuring regional specialties and including a Welcome Cocktail Reception & Dinner and Captain’s Farewell Dinner; complimentary wine, beer & soft drinks; visits to 5 UNESCO World Heritage Sites; Culture Curriculum; all port charges & taxes; and free wi-fi.
*Pricing starts at $3,506 per person, based on double occupancy and Viking’s incentive. Additional fees may apply. Special pricing may not be available on all sailings. Please contact us for details.
2016 Grand European Tour, a Viking Cruise – 15 days from $5,762*
Cruise the scenic Rhine in a longship from Amsterdam to Budapest in style and luxury. Includes a 15-day cruise in a verandah stateroom; 13 guided tours in 5 countries; all meals, featuring regional specialties and including a Welcome Cocktail Reception & Dinner and Captain’s Farewell Dinner; complimentary wine, beer & soft drinks; visits to 9 UNESCO World Heritage Sites; all port charges & taxes; and free wi-fi.
*Pricing starts at $5,762 per person, based on double occupancy and Viking’s incentive. Additional fees may apply. Special pricing may not be available on all sailings. Please contact us for details.